Wednesday 1 February 2012

BAA - Research

Meant to post this a while ago, my research for this project was, unsurprisingly, 'Wallace and Gromit' and 'Shaun the Sheep', particularly the latter, as the show has no dialogue and all the story is told through facial expressions and movement, a technique i will be utilizing extensively. I have avoided imitating Aardman's model-making style, and to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the look of their sheep, although using Glycerol to animate the sheep's tears was directly inspired by the crying sheep from 'A Close Shave'. Also my farmer and the farmer from 'Shaun the Sheep' do look somewhat similar, especially the hair, but that is unintentional, or i did it subconsciously. (i like my farmer more anyway, he has eyes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment