Sunday 27 May 2012

Final Project - Puppet - Swanky Narrator

This is the narrator's 'swanky' puppet. At a certain point in the film, the narrator becomes more successful, and buys himself some glad rags to match. I also made him another head, an older one to meet the transition between the young narrator and the old one (although certain recent changes to the script have actually rendered this head unnecessary, but I will alter it accordingly and use it anyway).




 
He also has a ball and socket armature, as this puppet will be used in one of the most detailed scenes in the film. His suit is based on photos of 1920s clothing (as are all the costumes) and you can't really tell in these photos, but he has shiny shoes, I glossed them. I think he looks a bit like Hans Gruber from Die Hard, I'm OK with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment