Thursday 7 June 2012

Final Project - Puppet - Dog

The dog has no real purpose, and if anything is more of a 'easter egg' who will appear in certain scenes for no apparent reason. I really only made him because I wanted to make a dog. I like dogs.

 The dog's armature isn't very complex, It's more of a test than anything else.
 He looked like a kangaroo during the early sculpting stages. Or a greyhound doing a poo.


 Using a knife to make the fur texture took a VERY long time, but was otherwise quite easy.
 It took a while to get the right pose, in the end I went with this one because my other attempts just made him look like he was having a crap.

 The dog is a combination of Clem the bloodhound from Aardman's 'Creature Comforts' and Seymour from 'Futurama'.

No comments:

Post a Comment